Ivanka Trump pulls the plug on namesake firm

<p>Washington D.C. [U.S.A.], July 25 (ANI): Ivanka Trump is shutting down her namesake company to focus on her work in the White House, reports said on Tuesday.</p><p>"When we first started this brand, no one could have predicted the success that we would achieve. After 17 months in Washington, I do not know when or if I will ever return to the business, but I do know that my focus for the foreseeable future will be the work I am doing here in Washington, so making this decision now is the only fair outcome for my team and partners," a statement carried by CNN noted.</p><p>Ivanka, through the statement, also thanked her team for the support extended to the firm.</p><p>According to reports, Ivanka's company has been operating with restrictions to limit the violations of ethics laws.</p><p>The company was started by Trump in 2007 as a fine jewellery brand and was later expanded to include the clothing line, shoes, and eyewear. (ANI)</p><br/><center><em><p>This story has not been edited. It has been published as provided by ANI</p></em></center>

from world-news https://ift.tt/2NHAgpi

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post